Third Party Hardware Maintenance & Support
NetServe for Networking Equipments
Acceligent provides third-party maintenance on networking and data center equipment with our industry-leading NetServe maintenance offering, designed to meet your budget and performance requirements without sacrificing quality or reliability. Save as much as 50%-60% on network hardware maintenance and support. All of your network hardware equipment can be covered, including routers, switches, servers, optics and Firewalls.
Don’t want to be locked into a OEM contract? Our independent maintenance and support alternative to OEM maintenance provides flexible, full coverage that is customized for your networking needs. All NetServe options include complete network hardware maintenance and support, including advanced hardware replacement, 24/7 technical support by certified network technicians, and access to the NetServe Portal.
NetServe for Server and Storage
We understand that your IT is the lifeblood of your organization and our experience in the third-party maintenance market has allowed us to develop innovative solutions to deliver the services and hardware replacements you need to keep your business moving efficiently and effectively. Acceligent’s flagship support offering, NetServe, provides our customers the ability to consolidate multiple platforms and OEMs under a single service maintenance contract. This includes enterprise server and storage solutions sold by leading OEMs such as HP, Dell EMC, IBM, and NetApp™ and covers systems running all levels of Windows, Linux, HP-UX, Solaris, and AIX operating systems.
LifeScan is an in-depth assessment of your network that identifies growth projections, OEM support terminations, and areas to reduce operational costs. Offering innovative solutions to leverage multi-vendor and multi-generation equipment strategies, LifeScan helps identify ways to extend the life of your network.
LifeScan creates a customized network support blueprint that pinpoints challenges and offers actionable recommendations for hardware, support, and maintenance improvements.
- Identifying network performance opportunities: mission critical, business critical and secondary network components
- Planning for future applications and network performance requirements
- Building an inventory or asset management report of your network
- Analyzing your network to identify cost-saving maintenance opportunities
- Identifying End-of-Life (EOL) equipment for potential upgrades or NetServe
- Recommending hardware alternatives, including current and previous generations
- Providing software vulnerability assessments
- Designing a hybrid maintenance and support strategy leveraging selective use of Acceligent’s NetServe network maintenance, traditional OEM support, and self-sparing to decrease ongoing costs without added risk.